Well-developed infrastructure with a large number of best in class Cutting machines , Polishing machines and Special purpose machines
Our trained young team strictly adher to Standard operating processes (aligned to international benchmarks) to produce superior quality diamond tools.
Operations are clearly segregated across the below divisions, with special care taken to support our women force.
We have a well developed warehousing and packaging unit that helps us in safeguarding our range of raw materials, semi finished and finished products. Our warehouse is segregated into various departments that enable us to arrange our products in an orderly manner. Our efficient supervisors are entrusted to maintain all the activities in our warehouse.
Moreover, we also give due importance to the packaging of our products and use best packaging material for this purpose. Our expert workers ensure that our range of diamond tools and associated accessories that we manufacture are packed nicely and reaches our clients without any damage. Also, we have associations with leading transport authorities, which ensures the safety and timely delivery of our consignments.
We have a well managed research and development unit that extensively engaged in improving our range of tools in terms of durability, quality and consistency. Our research and development capabilities play as vital component of our business strategies that provide an edge over the competitors in the industry. We work with dedication and innovative ideas to development of new products and to improve performance of our products. Our various research activities include:
• Development of new product, manufacturing process and Technology
• Improvements in the existing product and process mainly considering the customer feedback
• Failure analysis of the products have been studying by considering all the activities from raw material to end product usage
• Scale up studies to take development work from laboratory scale to commercial scale
• Cost - effective measures either by suggesting alternative route or process of manufacturing of particular product.